Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Facebook vs Friendster

Scene 1 : introduction
Story
teller
:
Once upon the time, there was one country called world wide web. That country
has a king.


Messenger: I would like
to invite the noble king of this kingdom. My pleasure your majesty.


King: my name,
(pause) is social networking. I’m the king of World Wide Web.



Messenger:  now. I would like to call noble princes of
this kingdom..there are prince facebook and prince friendster. My pleasure
princes.



Friendster: My name is prince
friendster. I am the eldest one. I was born in 2002 at Morgan Hill, California.


Facebook: My name is prince
facebook. I was born in 2004 in Cambridge.


King: I want to step down from being a king. I want to choose one
prince to replace me. Judge will help me to make decision.


Judge : My lovely
princes, you  must show your ability
based on features, followers/user, language and security/privacy.



Scene 2

Judge: now, I want you both to show your strength.…the king and
I will be your jury. Prince facebook will go first.


Facebook :okey! My first
criteria. I have a poke to invite the attentionof another user. Then, everyone in
the kingdom can chat with their friends through me (berlagak).


Friendster:
I don’t care, I have widget, you don’t have widget. Actually widget is contain
in user profile.


Facebook :  oh ye?? That’s all??  I also have a like page can allow followers
of an individual, organization, product, service or concept to join my fan
club.


Friendster :hey you!!!
you can know who has looked at your profile in profile tracking. Not only that,
you just click a photo link to copy and save into your album in grab photo.


Facebook : For me your
grab photo is traditional. Actually I have more advantages such as tag photo,
event, and notes. About tag photo, the people apply photos application, where
users can upload albums of photos, tag friends, and comment on photos. Then
friends can know about upcoming events and the last a blogging features that
allowed tags.








Scene 3

Judge: okay2. Let’s go to your followers….
King: both of u have good ability.
Friendster: Hurmmmm…. I have 115 million people. I can speak in 10 languages​​, not 1, not 2….but
10!!!!and most from Asia.

Facebook: naah..That’s nothing. I have 600 million citizens who will support me. Hahaha..I can speak all…… (berlagak) the languages​​ around the world..








Scene 4

King: I already see the difference now.

Judge: how about your strength and power???

Facebook: I amthe most powerful father….look at my security..(
props)
 I use
certified license of the TRUSTe Privacy Seal Program


 I can limit
the ability of others to find information with the privacy settings.



Frindster:  eleeeeeh…., you
are weak. I am stronger than you. I will never sell these email addresses or
use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation
reminders.

In Photo Policy If i
spot a photo on Friendster that does not conform to the Photo Policy, my
follower can report it by click on the Report Abuse link at the top of each
profile.


king: wow, you both are excellent.


Messenger: okay!! Today’s competition is over. The King will discuss with the judge to make
decision








Scene 5

Messenger :Now I want to invite the king and the judges
to announce the results for the new king.My pleasure your majesty.

King: I think both have their strength. After seeing what they can do, I think  f____________
more qualified to replace me. Tonight, we have a fiest…
WhAT DO you think if u the king????

No comments:

Post a Comment